Aluminum double skin acoustic panel body with thermal break aluminum body of air handling unit to maintain the sound level to 60db which is according to NABH Guideline.
>Air Handling Unit Should Have Following Features:
1. AHU Capacity -TR as per the site requirement.
2. Has pressure damper in the unit to get desired level of fresh air and to maintain positive pressure inside the operation theatre.
3. Air recirculation to keep room air more sterile and less load on air conditioning.
4. Standby outdoor unit is given for air conditioner to get desired temperature 21+/- 3-degree cooling in room.
5. Has CFM to get minimum 20-25 air cycle/hours to minimize biological burden and suffocation.
6. Has climate control system to get desired temperature in room when outside temperature is low.
7. U.V. light will do not allow fungus to grow in cooling coils in PPCS to ensure sterile air.
>Air particle count will not be more than class II (10-100ppm) in any corner of the room.
>2 level of pre filters 5 and 10 microns each.
>Necessary dampers for fresh air than supply air & return air.
> DX cooling coils as per the cooling requirement of the room (18-21 degree).
>Based upon the room volume to support 25 to 30 air changes the necessary CFM of the AHU has to be planned by the bidder.
>It has dehumidifier circuits with necessary reverse valve and all other standard accessories for mounting the AHU
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.